Two United States studies were done throughout the last several years and discovered many reasons why a younger woman may experience a low libido. They have uncovered that a large amount of women as young as 18 years old have had times of low libido.
Why Is Libido Lost?There are two major reasons that a woman’s sexual desire drops. First, there is a lack of desire in the mind for sex. Second, there is a lack of response to intimate stimulation. These reasons do not pinpoint any specific reasons. They do not delve into a more complicated reason why libido dips. Here is a list of certain things that may be bothering both you and your intimate relationships:
• A long Term RelationshipEven though your heart is filled with emotions of happiness and love, an old relationship can be difficult on the libido. Without having a feeling of new discovery, like there was in the beginning of the relationship, a woman may be likely to take her mate’s physical appearance for granted. It is essential to try to reignite the spark that was felt early on in the relationship by utilizing a few new tricks in bed. It will make you get a renewed sense of you lover in an all new way.
• Hormonal Birth ControlBirth control is a very freeing part of sexual prowess, but it can disrupt sexual desire. It is vital to keep in mind that even though birth control helps to prevent a woman from getting pregnant, it removes a major catalyst for sexual need. Hormones must be kept in delicate balance. It is simple to knock these hormone levels out of whack, especially when taking medication that alters the hormones such as birth control.
• AntidepressantsDifferent kinds of medicine that can hamper sexual desire are those used to treat depression. Many antidepressants lead to problems that cause low libido, such as difficulty getting lubricated and achieving orgasm.
• The MediaIt may be silly, but today’s environment is influenced by preconceived ideas that are thrown out by the media. A real woman cannot compare herself to someone who has professionals applying her make up, doing her hair, or helping her train in the gym. It is easy to feel sorry for yourself. However, you must keep in mind that everyone has some part of their body that they would like to alter.
• Problems with OrgasmIf you are a woman that has always found it east to reach sexual heights, intercourse may become less appealing if it becomes hard to achieve orgasm. There are many ways to experience intimacy without the need for orgasm.
More Details about Young Women with Low LibidoEven though there are various medicines that can be a treatment for women suffering from low libido, it is vital to discover a good sex therapist with whom you can work out the difficulties of your sex life in a natural way. This is a better alternative than pharmaceutical drugs which may bring dangerous side effects to the body.
Learn how to rekindle libido after menopause.